Network Security Consultant
• 4-7 years’ relevant experience
• Expert knowledge of network protocols and technologies especially on Cisco
• Experience using, installing and configuring products such as Load balancers, firewalls and end point security products
• Experience in IT security planning and implementation of large and medium data center environments
• Strong technical background in Proxy, CASB, and other Internet protection suites
• Extensive experience with routing protocols and routing concepts
• Strong Troubleshooting skills
• Solid understanding of the Application Tiers & related technology stacks (App Tier, DB Tier)
• Experience on Orchestration/automation solutions would be helpful.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• VMware NSX knowledge would be an added advantage
• Ability to travel.
Send your CV here...